What to expect at your first visit...
Dr. Bellamy and staff look forward to meeting you and determining your individual needs. Upon arrival, most new patients should expect the following:
- Meet Dr. Bellamy and the team
- A complete series of dental x-rays is recommended for new patients. The full series is usually good for 3 - 5 years. This will allow us to check all your teeth for decay, bone loss, tumors, cysts or any other anomalies
- A review of your health history including any surgeries, medications, or allergies
- A periodontal evaluation will be performed to assess for gum disease
- Oral cancer screening
- Evaluation of restorations
- Evaluation of tooth decay through x-rays, visual exam, and use of Diagnodent
- Discussion of your needs and concerns as well as the dentist's
- Insurance & Payment Options...
Insurance and Payment Options
Monument Dental accepts most major dental insurance plans and will file the claims at the time of each appointment. We also accept cash, check, and major credit cards. Dr. Bellamy is a Delta Dental and Blue Cross Provider.
New Patient Forms
We recommend you download our new patient forms and complete them prior to your first visit. If you have any questions regarding the information requested please feel free to contact us during normal business hours with your questions.